Monday, November 8, 2010

New Pictures!

I've been wanting to get pictures now for a while, especially to hang up in our new living room. If you can recall, last years pic's David has long hair... which I finally made him cut, and Stella changed so much in year, I was just anxious to look at something new and updated. I'm sick of the in-studio, white or black sheet back drop and wanted something outside with bright and cheery colors. Thankfully we have an awesome neighbor who loves to do pictures and doesn't mind doing them outside.
Let me know if you are interested and I can get you in touch with her.
This is our absolute FAVORITE













I may be a little biased, but I'm pritty sure I've got the cutest little girl in the world.
Thank you Jill for such great pictures, I LOVE them!

1 comment:

Hi, I'm Erin said...

Ok, you guys should be models... please send me copies of all of these!!!