Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Here are some more pictures and updates on our little Stella.

The poor little thing had an ear infection followed with a cold this past month, but as you can tell by the pictures below, she's a trooper and smiled through a lot of it. Not to mention she rolled over for the first time from her back to her tummy!! I was so excited I called daddy right away.





For her first Thanksgiving we made the rounds. We had thanksgiving dinner with David's new step-dad, Steve and his brother and family. The next day we went to my mom and Tom's house where we got to see most of Stella's cousins, aunts and uncles. Mom's house was a zoo with all grandchildren running up and down the halls, but watching the proud grandparents, they didn't mind one bit =)


I'm not sure what happened to the format here, but enjoy the pictures anyway. Her little legs are getting so strong.

We just balance her and she'll stand up. No more laying down in our arms either, she's always got to be sitting up watching what's going on.




















Then the Saturday after thanksgiving we went to Lynn and Lori's house. Mema, Grandpa and Aunt Amy were visiting too. Lori was excited for sunday because she bought stella some cute clothes for church. (pictures will follow soon) And I was spoiled and stayed home to sleep since the little pill passed what she had onto me and daddy.




There's a picture on the wall that Stella has stared at since she was born. It's a blown up wedding picture of me and David outside the temple. This is her looking up at it, it makes her happy.




7 comments:

Jenny said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!!! We were so happy to spend some time with you over Thanksgiving. We love you!

Anonymous said...

She is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! She has gotten so big!! We still have a sushi date coming!

kacie said...

So cute! She is growning so fast!

Lena said...

She so looks like David! What a cutie! I love her smile!

Hi, I'm Erin said...

I love her sweet little smile! And I love how everything & everyone else is always cut out of the pictures & all you can see is Stella and someone's arm :) That's funny.

Prudent Family said...

Julia - Wow! She is adorable! I hope you don't mind that I got your blog from your mom. She keeps me updated on you guys, but now I can see pics of it all! I am very happy for you and it sounds like things are going great for your little family. We miss you lots, but are so happy for you. Take care! Andrea Prudent

Mouse said...

What a doll! Isn't it fun when they start doing new tricks? Marley rolls all around the living room and tries to pull the ornaments off the Christmas tree.