Stella decided to play dress up with this tutu she got for her birthday from her cousin Addie and Aunt Emily...


...a little touch of make-up...

...she's just too cute!

Her royal throne. Getting up is easy, getting down??

David and I love going to Real Salt Lake Soccer games, it's the only sport we really get into and I thought it appropriate to get a jersey for his birthday and he loved it.
A few weeks back we went to the State Fair with some neighbor friends of ours, I thought I took a lot more pictures than this, but I guess not! Anyway, we had so much fun.

Stella became really excited over the bunnies. She was crawling out of her stroller to get through those cages, it was really cute.

On a gigantic pumpkin. I couldn't let her turn around and see the cherry tomatoes though, she would have devoured them!
No comments:
Post a Comment