Friday, March 13, 2009

Giggles

I love it when Stella giggles, something about the sweetness and the innosence. Luckily this time I caught her giggles on camera so I could show you all.... Enjoy!

5 comments:

Prudent Family said...

Way too cute. It just makes me giggle myself!! :)

Lena said...

Oh my cuteness!!! How adorable!! Reminds me of Joshua. I bet they would laugh and laugh together.

PamNoyes said...

She is such a sweety! Thanks for letting me hang out with you guys so much on Saturday, esp for letting me steal J for so long. I love her random giggles. She is such a happy girl, you are doing a great job.

Nick and Jessica said...

Calvin Klein? Thanks for supporting the fashion industry.
We miss you guys a lot. Stella is growing so much.

-bro

Hi, I'm Erin said...

I love her giggle! I love everything about Stella! Can I borrow her? Well, I guess one day she will be my daughter-in-law!